Digital Note Taking Workshop
Creating digital notes is efficient and helps you prepare to be a modern tech-savvy lawyer. Join BLESSING AT THE BAR for a digital note taking workshop suitable for students and graduates.
In this workshop Blessing will be talking you through embracing digital note taking and showing you examples of how she wrote, edited, organised and deployed digital notes during revision.
In this workshop we will cover:
- The key benefits of taking digital notes
- Understanding how to digitise paper notes you already have
- Pros and Cons of writing on an iPad vs a Laptop
- Recommended note taking apps and software
- Strategies for digital note taking on the Bar Course, LLB and GDL
Despite tech being so important to our lives, many people find it difficult to make the leap into digital note taking but from experience, it can massively change your productivity and your memory recall.